Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head Cake Topper Going Down Under

Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
I made these completely customized cake toppers for a wedding in Australia. They are made out of polymer clay. I glazed some areas to make them look visibly shiny, such as Mr. Potato Heads bottle and Mrs. Potato Heads bouquet. Mr. Potato Head is holding a Jack Daniels bottle (complete with a label) and his vest has a Slayer and Harley Davidson logo. Mrs. Potato Head is holding a bouquet and is wearing a handmade veil.



Please tell me what you think and feel free to share.
Terra


Etsy
Google+
Twitter


NOTICE: Due do copyright infringement issues I was not aware of, I can no longer sell these items.
Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34988946-1