Search This Blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

About Me


    My Etsy.com shop has edible cake toppers made from a material called gum paste. Gum paste, also called sugar paste, is an edible sugar paste made from sugar and glucose. It is used to create completely edible art, such as sculptures and faux flowers.
     I started creating cake toppers back in late 2010 when my children encouraged me. I was actually greatly inspired by TLC's 'Cake Boss' and Food Networks 'Ace of Cakes'. At the start of 2011, I started my Etsy shop. It has been successful ever since.
     On this blog, I will regularly be posting progress photos of ongoing projects, tutorials, and other things related to cakes and cake toppers.


Please visit my Etsy.com shop, please tell me what you think in the comments, and feel welcome to share. Thank you!
Terra


Etsy
Google+

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-34988946-1